Psychotherapist in training under supervision
Systems Family Therapy
Telling your own story is a radical act. Because it humanizes us. It has the effect for others and for us that we get more realistic images of ourselves, we can see ourselves, others can see us, we give ourselves space.Nicole von Horst: The stories we tell
I was born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, in 1981. Shortly after graduating in Pedagogy from the Federal University of Minas Gerais, I migrated to Vienna. In Brazil, topics such as interculturality, anti-racism and diversity shaped both my education and my work.
Since my arrival in Vienna in 2007, I have been working in the psychosocial field, mainly as a counselor and advisor for young people and adults with a migrant and/or refugee background.
I have two children, one of them with a disability. I believe in the strength of living in diversity, connection and respect. This is the basis of my work and my motivation to accompany people on their personal journey.
- Since Feb 2024 Psychotherapist under supervision at Hemayat – care center for survivors of war and torture
- Since Aug 2023 Psychotherapist in private practice
- 2021 – 2023 Psychosocial counseling for parents in schools, Diakonie, Vienna
- 2015 – 2019 Psychosocial counseling for political refugees, Caritas, Vienna
- 2014 – 2015 „Mädchenprojekt“: empowerment project for young immigrant women, Verein Maiz, Linz
- 2023 Training level 1 „Internal Family Systems“ (IFS) according to Dr. Richard Schwartz, IFS Madrid
- 2023 Introduction to the IFS method, Instituto Phaneros, Brazil
- 2021 (ongoing): Training in Systems Family Therapy, ÖAS Vienna
- 2020 MBSR: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction according to Jon Kabat Zinn, Vienna
- 2018 – 2020: Introductory training in psychotherapy, ARGE Bildungsmanagement, Vienna
- 2002 – 2006: Bachelor’s degree in Pedagogy, Faculty of Education, UFMG, Brazil
- 2023 Hemayat – care center for survivors of war and torture
- 2022 – 2023 Psychotherapeutic Ambulance of the ÖAS
„We are definitely not the same, and it’s wonderful to know that each of us is as different from the other as one constellation is from the next. To have diversity, not a humanity with the same protocol. Because so far this has just been a way of standardizing and taking away our joy of being alive.“Ailton Krenak: Ideas to postpone the end of the world
- Personal development
- Intercultural topics in the course of migration and integration processes
- Relationships & partnership / binational relationships or marriages
- Separation support, relationship dificulties
- Family and parenthood / Disability
- Stressful life situations, acute crises
GENERAL INFORMATION AND COSTS
My fee for an individual therapy session (50 minutes) is 70 euros. A couple’s therapy session lasts 90 minutes and costs 120 euros.
The costs are not covered by health insurance. I offer a certain number of consultations at a social tariff. For more information, please get in contact.
The initial consultation is free of charge and lasts 20-30 minutes. The aim is for us to get to know each other and create space for a possible therapeutic process.
Consultations are possible in German, Portuguese, Spanish and English.
In accordance with the Psychotherapy Act (BGBl.Nr. 361/1990 ST0151) I am bound to confidentiality.
Neither the use of the therapy nor the contents of the therapy will be passed on to third parties.
If you are unable to keep an appointment that has already been arranged, please let me know as soon as possible. Scheduled sessions can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. After that, the full amount shall be paid. I appreciate your understanding.
PSYCHOTHERAPIST IN TRAINING UNDER SUPERVISION
As a psychotherapist in training under supervision, I am currently in the final stage of my training. This means that my psychotherapeutic work is regularly supervised by psychotherapists with long years of experience. This process guarantees continuous professional quality control.